Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

76/365 the moon

A woman in her fertile years goes on "her moon" once a month.  The synchronicity with moon energy is evident all around us.  In women.  In the ocean tides.  The moon has a heavy energy, not to be toyed with, lest you think yourself wise enough to work with moon energy.
Now, being past those fertile years, I might have a better or clearer idea of what pure moon energy is.  But I wax poetic.
Nothing like a fat ol' moon hanging in the sky.  Brings out your inner howl.
I love being upstate in the woods, and being able to make my way around because of moonlight. 
Moonlight Sonata.  Being ove the moon in love.
"To the moon, Alice." like Ralph would always say.

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.