Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

blog awards

I received 3 lovely blog awards from Teresa, at Willow Creek Studio.  Please give her a visit.
Thanks Teresa!










I was supposed to list ten random things about myself, but since I have done that quite enough before for some other awards, I think I'll pass.  And I'm supposed to pass on the awards, too, to blogs that have inspired me.

the space between colors
Gipsy in the Parlour
Blissful-Bohemian
Auntie Mim's
The Walking Man
Termites of Sin
Calligraphy in the Landscape





 

7 comments:

  1. You are so sweet Barbara, I'm honored, thank-you so much. You inspire me as well! & I think I'll try doing the 10 random things...although I'm not a very random-type Gal ;-)

    Have a lovely evening, my friend,
    Debra Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Debra.

      Delete
    2. Barbara I just published my random things - thank-you so much for being the catalyst - this was super fun!! Come visit & see ;-)

      Delete
  2. Thank You Barbara. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Although they are in Gregorian order they are all random days to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello and congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.