Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

102/365 plants

I don't have any plants.  They do well for a short whie in my hands, but then fall away, due to neglect or not enough sunlight.
My friend has a green thumb and good sunlight.  Her plants flourish under her care.  She has grown things from seedlings that have developed into great big shapes of green.  One plant, in particular, is spreading all over -- it's called a Finger Plant, and it's quite odd, spreading out with green fingers al over the place.
What about nuclear plants.  A whole subjec altogether.  I'll steer clear of that one.
Anyway, I admire people who can keep plants and have them flourish.  I've often thought how nice it would be to have a greenhouse--surrounded by all those plants, blooming flowers, fragrant notss atop the sweet earth.


pencil/finger plant


Sanserveria and Aloe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.