Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

83/365 ghosts

I have lived among ghosts, this much I know.  Me and Steve lived in a house that was haunted by its last inhabitants, it seems.  "Goldy", a man, and possibly his wife.  They were downright poltergeists, making sounds like ghosts in the movies --- woooo-- and just generally fooling around.  After being lost , my Bic lighters and Chapsticks would just fall from the middle of the room, suddenly there.  There would be the sound of large nails (like a bear) scratching wood throughout the night.
We didn't stay in that place very long.  Did a seance with the woman who lived in the first floor shortly before we all moved out.
Tried to convince the restless spirits to move on.  Certainly we were.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.