Saturday, May 2, 2009
kreativ blogger award
This is my 100th post, and I'm happy to say that I have an award to show off. Tabitha, at knittingjourneymanredux has given me a "Kreativ Blogger Award". I'm supposed to tell about 7 of my favorite things, and then pass the award onto 7 other bloggers. Thank you so much, Tabitha!
So, let me think about my favorite things.... Hmmm.
1. Walking through the woods and picking up special little things.. flowers, pieces of wood and bark, stones and such. Its been a long time since doing that, but it ranks up there as a top favorite.
2. Cuddling with my cat, Little Guy. The other cat, Morrison, is still part feral, but just the other day he started letting me pet him, so that definitely deserves a place in my favorites.
3. Visiting, or being visited by my friend evie... just talking and sharing coffee, or creating things together, and always starting "new projects" for ourselves (we don't always complete them, but we love to start them!).
4. Visiting "Cups of Tea", a forum that's owned by a dear long-time online friend of mine who calls himself "Detes". It is always my pleasure to share with him, and the wonderful people who frequent his forum.
5. Being on the computer and reading so many varied blogs from so many creative people. I am often so inspired by the things I see and read!
7. Having something to write about in my blog!
The 7 people I want to send this award onto are:
WonderfulWire/Living with Walls
As I finish my 100th post, I want to thank everyone who reads along here. I appreciate the company of you fine folks!