Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

105/365 time

The longest two minutes have got to be when you get to the time clock and it isn't five just yet.  Or maybe when you're waiting for that pregnancy test to turn blue, or not.
I don't like waiting -- my time is precious, and I feel I shouldn't be made to wait for people.  Luckily, no one in my life is like that.  To the contrary, my sister always shows up ten to fifteen minutes before planned.
I've been alive for as long as I can remember, hahah.  The time goes very quickly with each year that passes by.  It is very different from when you're young, and feel you have al the time in the world.
Time waits for no one, so it is said, and a truth that is. 
I have lots of time on my hands that I don't fill productively.  I should be doing more than I am.  I have a book that needs a second draft, and since time waits for no one, I better get myself in gear.
Perhaps the longest two minutes was reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.