Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

an award for me!




Thank you so much to Melissa Haren for giving me for this award! I am so touched by her! Melissa does the most wonderful stuff with fabric and mixed media, so please give her a visit! I really enjoy her blog.

This Renee award was created by Bella and Ces in honor of their friend Renee. About the award, Bella says: this is a brand new award, and I have the pleasure and honor of spreading the seed, watching it grow. I hope it finds its way to those who are like Renee: the acorn, a small package becoming a tall and sturdy oak giving more acorns, becoming tall and sturdy oaks, giving acorns…"



Thank you again, Melissa!

I would like to send the award along to Stephanie, who has been very supportive of my blogging. Stephanie does beautiful photography, and makes the most wonderful sewing/artist tool rolls.

I would also like to give the award to my best friend, evie, who is a constant source of nurturing to my creativity, and who does the most amazing art!

Please give these folks a visit, you won't be sorry!

6 comments:

  1. Hello, Barbara! What a wonderful surprise to come here and find that you have received this award from someone who loves you! Your writing and photography and art are inspirational and fantastic. It is so nice to meet you. Thank you very much for visiting me and leaving a sweet comment. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! You earned!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbara, thank you for stopping by and for your kind comment. Congratulations on your award! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Ces! And thanks for creating the lovely award!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.