Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

86/365 film

Watching old Super8 movie films, I remember stopping the motion, a bit too long and the bulb would burn the film right up there on the screen.  It was a no no to stop the motion like that.
I like watching an old black and white movie, where you can see the grain of the film before your eyes.
And then there is photo film--collectins light in bits and pieces to become a photography.  I remember wearing a black bag that went up like sleeves -- and opening the film beneath that black bag, and putting it in the canister to start the process of developing.

Army base, Brooklyn, NY.  35mm film developed and printed by me

1 comment:

  1. where is the army base in Brooklyn? I remember the navy base...

    either way - good pic, really clear - much better than digital

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.