Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

73/365 baskets

Around Easter time I useed to get an enormous basket filled with goodies every year.  I never remember saving those baskets, though.
Some baskets you just have to keep.  I have a couple of those.  One that has twigs in the handle, another that is thickly caned and turquoise blue.
I have a picture of my old cat, Sky, peeking through a basket.  Don't know if I have that scanned--perhaps.  Will post it if I do.




*A free-write is a type of automatic writing, where you just go with your stream of consciousness non-stop. There's no thought to spelling or grammar, and no editing of words. Supposedly this opens the mind up to greater creativity. They can be 5, 10 or 20 minutes long. Suggestions for freewrites are always welcome. Visit Evie, with whom I freewrite, at the space between colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.