Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

65/365 dreams

Almost nightly dreams come, but it is a rarity to remember them.  I do know that I dream of working or being in hospitals a lot  Perhaps because I spent so many years doing so, but I wonder why it is so in my subconscious as to pop up in my dreams so frequently.  I also dream I'm on the campus of a college very often, another place I've spent a lot of time.
When I was younger I could astral project, a greater type of dreaming, really.  I would leave my body and do somersaults in the air, or travel, even.  I kept accounts of the experiences I had, and was even able to verify them from time to time.
I like to interrpret the symbolism behind dreams.  I think I have a knack for that.  At least it's fun to try.
When I was younger I dreamed of becoming a writer.  Today I dream of becoming a published writer.  Not sure what else I dream -- perhaps of surmounting my circumstances, such as they are.
It is good to sleep with a crystal in youre hand to help you dream.


2 comments:

  1. Still looking for submissions

    Dreams i never have them when I sleep but when i am awake i see many things I dream about how to make them different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 23, 2012

    I dream so often, waking and sleeping, that sometimes I get them confused! I took a nap today with my crystal pouch around my neck, and goodness... strangest dreams ever, honestly. But informative and lovely, even if a bit offsetting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.