Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

130/365 trash

"One man's trash is another man's treasure." so the saying goes, and a truth that is.  Many years ago I lived with what I called "Early American Throw-Out"... The couch in my living room was being thrown out on the street, so I made away with it.  The same with a chair I used.  My kitchen table (still in use) was being unused in someone's basement, and they gave it to me.  Kitchen chairs from an old old set of my parents.  Small tables found on the street.  Just so many things.

2 comments:

  1. that's called modern eclectic

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many things here too..... there's not a spot in this house without some fabulous find from the local Salvation Army or Goodwill!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.