Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

120/365 food

These days I watch a lot of programs centered around food.  Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, Master Chef, Chopped.  They are always creating the most sumptuous of meal, as I nibble on cheese and crackers while watching.
On the top of my food list, there's steaks with mashed and fried peas and onions, Lasagna, and when I really want to treat myself, I get a loaf of crusty Italian, and a big chunk of imported provolone, and roasted peppers, and pepperoni, and make a sandwich out of that.  Maybe a glass of red to accompany it, if I can afford to be extravagant.
I've never eaten oysters, and I don't plan on it.  Eating one raw clam was enough for me.  But something like steamers, I love.
When in Finland, I of course, ate reindeer meat.  Dark and gamey, much like venison, but I like the texture of venison better.
Now I'm hungry, and honestly, thinking about dessert.

dinner at a friend's house





breakfast at mom's


cantelope and strawberries with chocalate sauce



grilled cheese and fries, delivery


Italian pastries


mom's potato cakes with a couple of short ones


Melissa's 7-layer cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.