Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

127/365 cigar boxes

I've always loved cigar boxes.  I don't know what it is about them, but for as long as I can remember, I enjoyed them.  When I was a kid I'd go the the candy store and ask for them.  They'd always have lots to spare, and in different sizes and shapes. When I was real young I used to line them with cotton, and then cover the cotton with fake red velvet, and use that to store little rocks and twigs I picked up from the park when the weather got cooler,  I figured these things needed a warm bed for some reason.
As I progressed a few years, I would cover the cigar box with shell macaroni, and then spray it gold, to make a jewelry box.
I once put 2 of them together, and built shelves inside of them, lining them with little souvenirs and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.