Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

126/365 locks and keys

I've always thought that the more keys you carry, the heavier your burden is, but is seems to be otherwise with me.  When I carried more keys, things were more abundant.  There was the key to my desk drawer at work, showing I got a paycheck, and there were keys to my car.  Those were the days.   Now I carry my own house keyes, a mailbox key, a key to my friend's apartment, and a key to my mom's apartment.  I need more locks to open, it seems.  No Pandora's box, but something simple yet fulfilling.
I remember having a diary when I was a kid, and it had a lock and key.  Something you could easily open with a bobby pin, but seemingly safe to a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.