Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

122/365 astrology

As the stars aline, I wonder what effects they have on us based on when we were born.  Many of the traits attributed to the signs hold true, from my estimation.
Of course it's not just your sun sign that matters in astrology, but where all the planets and the moon land within your chart.
I have Venus in Gemini, making me a fairly fickle lover.  Oh, well, what can I say?  I'm afflicted.
I'm a Taurus with a Cancer moon and Cancer rising.  Earth and two waters, makes me a little muddy.
I tend not to read the daily horoscopes, but if I do, I read Cancer along with Taurus.
We come from the same stuff as stars, don't we?  I would think their alignment would have to have some bearing on  us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.