Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

400!

This is my 400th post. When I started this blog in the fall of 2008, I could never have predicted keeping up with it for this long. I spent a good portion of my life writing in journals, and keeping everything very private... then for the past several years that kind of writing started to cease. But I discovered a different avenue for my writing, and so much more, in this thing called blogging. I didn't have anyone following me for the longest time, and then slowly, my following built up, and in indeed I follow a lot of blogs myself. It is a great enjoyment for me to go perusing the blogs.


I want to thank all of you who follow me, and those of you who visit regularly, and leave me comments. It means the world to me.

I look forward to another 400 to come.

9 comments:

  1. nice celebration photo. Keep on posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on this wonderful achievement. May there be many hundreds more and the next. For your readers' sakes, may the next 400 take less time. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. I always enjoy visiting here, reading your words and seeing your beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 24, 2012

    How about writing about senses, stumbling across long forgotten items while looking for something else, dreams, childhood games, How your perception of the world has changed since you were a young girl?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your imput,"anonymous"... please add your name next time, ok?

      Delete
  5. Happy 400th blogday!

    Nice picture for a landmark,

    Stewart M - Australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another awesome photo and congrats on your 400 post ~ enjoy the weekend ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.