Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

13/365 tin foil

Today we did a fast 5-minute free-write*, on, of all things, Tin Foil.

Tin foil--what on earth can I say about this subject?
It's pretty when it comes out of the box and looks all mirror like.  And I like the way it take a sharp crease, or conforms perfectly to line a pan of lasagna.
And then there's the way it crumples up, in a tight ball if you want--shaped any way you want--armature for a doll's head to be covered in clay.
*******************************************************************************

*A free-write is a type of automatic writing, where you just go with your stream of consciousness non-stop. There's no thought to spelling or grammar, and no editing of words. Supposedly this opens the mind up to greater creativity. They can be 5, 10 or 20 minutes long.
Visit Evie, whom I freewrite with, at the space between colors.

1 comment:

  1. You pretty well sum up what the aluminum foil is all about. I was away last week and my iPad does not do well on your blog for some reason. The page bounces up and down and won't sit still while I try to post a comment. Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.