Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

10/365 moonlight

Today's 10 minute free-write*  is on Moonlight.

The moon lights our path through the wood.  On the lake I can see her reflecting her reflection.
Oh, Mother Moon, Goddess Moon, shine down upon me when I sleep.

I often times wake up in the middle of the night, moonlight shining brightly in my eyes.
She'll wake you up so that you notice her.  She likes to be noticed.

I have the moon tatooed on my chest, the howling wolf and I are the light.

My mind goes back to the campsite -- the light on the path -- the way even
stones speak out to you. 
You save some in your pocket, wondering if they'll always glow so bright.

Moon energy is strong, and nothing to be toyed with.

The moonlight moves in cycles, getting dimmer and dimmer until the dark of the moon.

The ocean responds.
Each woman responds.

**************************************************************

*A free-write is a type of automatic writing, where you just go with your stream of consciousness non-stop.  There's no thought to spelling or grammar, and no editing of words.  They can be 5, 10 or 20 minutes long.









4 comments:

  1. In Detroit they will arrest you for showing the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sense that free writing is a wonderful thing for us to do, so freeing.
    lovely moons~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Barbara.

     Your heartwarming works fascinates my heart.

     Thank you for your kindness.
     And i pray for you and yours peace.

    Have a good new-week. From Japan, ruma ❃

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Barbara,

    a wunderful moonlight and fotos. You have a special gift to give positive thoughts ...

    Warm regards Senna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.