Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

169/365 infidelity

I think if I were married, I'd have a stronger notion of infidelity.  Being faithful in a marriage just seems right, otherwise why get into it.  Maybe someday I'll write about my views on marriage.
In my experience there have only been a couple of men who I had a relationship with which fidelity would be a part of.  One of them was Steve, and I didn't do too well in that department, and worse (for a relationship) I didn't even have any remorse or guilt over it.  Ah, I was in my twenties, and a bit more restless than I should have been.
I guess I believe in fidelity as a proponent of a good relationship -- and if it's not part, well that's something you've got to come to terms with your own self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.