Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

139/365 ice cream

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.  How many times have you recited those words as a kid.  Waiting for the Mr Softee tune to turn down the block on a summer's eve.  Creamy goodness melting on the tongue, refreshing your mouth and cooling your body.
I just at a cup of Moose Tracks ice cream with Evie, in preparation for this freewrite.*  It just inspired me to say "Yum" -- I mean, what ele can I say?
I used to love getting the cone of soft pistachio down Coney Island.  Nothing like green ice cream, mmmm.



*A free-write is a type of automatic writing, where you just go with your stream of consciousness non-stop. There's no thought to spelling or grammar, and no editing of words. Supposedly this opens the mind up to greater creativity. They can be 5, 10 or 20 minutes long. Suggestions for freewrites are always welcome. Visit Evie, with whom I freewrite, at the space between colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.