Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

162/365 big foot

What can one say about Sasquatch, either you believe he exists or not.  Photos of his footprints and himself, even, could well have been faked.  Perhaps there is a band of these ape/humanoid type creatures who have a samauri spirit, and just cannot be seen for the most part.  Imagine the horror for the poor creature if suddenly it was really discovered.
Myself, I lean more towards the side that says he doesn't exist, or if he does, he's hanging out with the Loch Ness Monster.
I dated a guy once who wore a size fifteen shoe -- he was quite the big foot.  Those toes looked like mountains.

1 comment:

  1. A size 15 shoe? Bigfoot indeed. I feel the same as you Barbara. I hope he doesn't exist for the same horror you described.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.