Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

161/365 fate/destiny

There is the idea of creating your own destiny, which allows for free will to come into play -- which isn't in the strict sense, destiny.  I don't think of destiny as having a hold on every event in your life, but I believe it weaves its way in from time to time.  Like with friends and family -- I think these meetings were predetermined, destined.  This is what's meant by soul mates -- not one particular person, but many people who are related to you on a soul level.
I suppose you have to believe in a higher power to believe in destiny.
Was it my fate to end up in the situation I'm in?  Did I create it myself?  More likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.