Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

179/365 college days

I don't have a set number of years I consider to be my college days.  Didn't go to one of those fancy four year colleges.  But acquired my degrees in spurts, spanning from my first college year when I was eighteen, to the last time I was in college at thirty eight.  Twenty years of college days.
Back in Richmond it was me and Evie writing and painting our way through school.  Talking for hours on thursday afternoons in the cafeteria.  Genius just soaring.  Those were among my best college days.
Later, in acupuncture school it was a whole new trip.  Holism all the way.  Study groups meeting at me apartment every month.  Every lesson an intensive.
In my last days of college, studying nursing, it was nothing but school and working, for the most part.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Barbara.

      Your exquisite work leads my impression.
      The passion for the art.  It is universal.

      Thank you visit to my garden.
      The prayer for all peace.

    Have a good weekend. From Japan, ruma❃

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.