Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

172/365 traffic

The sound of traffic rises up to my apartment the whole day through.  Less late at night, of course, but you can still hear the rumble of trucks passin by.  I like the sound of trucks driving along the highway in the distance.  Something about that, and if they pull the horn, even better.
I was once in a traffic jam right up the block from me, heading to the Verrazano bridge on a friday at 5o'clock.  Took me half an hour to move one block; made it to the corner, and turned away from my destination.
I like to keep pace with the trucks on the highway, and I know even to flash my lights when it's okay for them to move into my lane.  I always get a honk of thanks in return.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.