Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

it's May, it's May!

"It's May, it's May, the Lusty month of May!"  I remember that song as it was sung in the movie, Camelot (1967, with Richard Harris and Vanessa Redgrave), but couldn't find that version online.  Found some others, but they all left something to be desired.

I'm a little late in welcoming May... the last month of (hopefully) nice weather, before the horror of summer hits.  Not a fan.

I have insomnia tonight, and I wrote this tiny "love" poem, just for May. 

rakastan sinua
my love for you does not wane
but neither does it wax
it remains resplendent in fullness
*                      *                       *




"...because that's the kinda hairpin I am!" (James Cagney in Strawberry Blonde)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.