Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas troll

I haven't done much in the way of creativity in a while. Tonight I took the head and feet of a troll I was going to discard, and decided to dress him... wrapped in chamois; I do not sew well without a machine, and I don't own one, so I like to wrap. He doesn't have hands yet, but he does have a shock of buffalo hair. I imagine I will embellish him with other things along the way. For now, he is enjoying some time beside the Christmas tree.

click image to view larger

6 comments:

  1. He is quite charming and cute. Nice to see you creating again, Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you dressed him in white. Why not give him a candle and make him a "starboy" a companion to the swedish Lucia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love him barbiedahl.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. His eyes are pure.
    Thank you for showing the doll which is good for Christmas.

    From the Far East.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very creative and it look so real especially his eyes. It looks so perfect too eventhought you did not sew it. Thank you for showing us the doll which makes the Christmas atmosphere so cheerful and pleasant. Merry Christmas to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Babs, you have a lot of really nice pictures posted. I especially like to see the faces of you Mellisa, Theresa and Logan. I hope your health issues are behind you. Pass my love along to all and I wish all a Merry Christmas!

    cousin Ed

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.