Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

late night ramble

Been up all night, and here it is, past 4:30 am already.  Been playing around on the computer , looking a photos... posted a couple for comments at the digital photography forum I frequent.  Rarely get many responses there myself, though I am an active participant.
Posted in two different threads... one just for showing off photos, so I put this one of Morrison


And this one, which I wanted more of a critique on, concerning composition and subject matter.




Have nothing new to show off, so I'm digging through old stuff.  So it goes.
I wish it was just a couple of hours later, and the Chock Full O Nuts shop was opened.  I want my coffee and blueberry muffin.

As you can see up top, there's a new page called The Mystery Box, and it's a project that me and evie are endeavoring to work on.  Every once in a while it will be updated, and if the update is worth anything, I'll probably note it here.  For now, there are been a couple of updates from when I first posted about it, and if you haven't read anything, the reading starts at the bottom of the page.  Clear as mud?  Well, anyway, check it out every once in a while to see what's going on.

FILL ME UP!





1 comment:

  1. Been up since three myself but no way am I waiting for a coffee shop to open.

    The razor wire photo is composed just right in that it shows an endless imprisonment, no beginning no end. I particularly noted the rust on the top rail of the fence and then saw the same color (rust) on every razor. Even if you do try to get over the wire you still could wind up dead as a free person if you get cut.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.