Carol, of ArtMuseDogs . Please take time to visit her creative and inspiring blog. Thank you, Carol!
The idea of this award is that you have to tell 15 things about yourself (not an easy task, let me tell you), and then pass the award (and the rules) onto 4 other people. I know a lot of people don't accept awards, but I hope to find some who do. Have fun with this!
The award recipients are:
Now, here's 15 things about me:
1. I have 2 tattoos (both of wolves)
2. I have a sister who is 6 years older than me, and everybody says we look like twins.
3. I lived in Lapland,Finland for 3 months back in 2006.
4. When I was in my twenties I used to go skinny-dipping.(even though I was never skinny.)
5. I'm obsessed with taking pictures of my great-nephew, Logan.
6. I'm also obsessed with taking pictures of sunsets. (as if you didn't know).
7. I love to be in the woods.
8. I've studied Shamanism and have had many good journies.
9. I like to smudge my house with sage and cedar.
10. I smoke cigarettes.
11. The Wolf is my spirit animal.
12. I get along with Crows.
13. I once had a baby blue jay named "Blue", and he was rehabilitated and set back into the wilds of Central Park, near Belvedere Castle.
14. I miss my father.
15. I'm thankful for my mother.