Pages

Friday, April 22, 2016

Book Review: Wonderland; a coloring book inspired by Alice's adventures



Wonderland is a beautifully illustrated coloring book.  Definitely inspiring.

Filled with your favorite characters from Alice in Wonderland, you'll find the Cheshire Cat, The Mad Hatter, and many others within.  All are beautifully designed, and lots of fun to color.


The pages are thick, preventing bleeding if you're using colored markers.


The cover comes off to reveal additional drawings for coloring, and there's even drawings on the other side of the cover.


There are also a few puzzles for you to solve, involving the playing cards.  Answer key is in the back of the book.


Some of the illustrations leave space for you to add a few of your own drawings.  Not something I'm so interested in doing, but a cute idea, nonetheless.


I'd say that this is one of the nicer coloring books available on the market today, and you will not be disappointed.


For further info, follow this link: 
More Info
I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.