Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Graduation Day

These years go by so quickly.  I only hope that I am still around for a couple more of Logan's graduations.  Yesterday he graduated from Kindergarten.  A lovely ceremony. They entered to the sounds of Pomp and Circumstance, which always chokes me up.  The children each said a few words at the microphone, and then sang songs for us, including one in Spanish.
Logan is a smart and loving boy, and I am so happy to be part of his life.  I love him so much.

last walk to school as a Kindergartener

some fellow classmates

with his shadow portrait

paying attention

reciting his lines

getting his diploma

with mom

with mom and dad

with dad

with grandma

with me

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. Your very lovely grandchildren.
    I pray his good growth.

    Greetings from Japan. ruma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.