Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas to all!

Spent Christmas Eve at my niece Melissa's house, where she made a feast of foods and desserts.  I was determined to photograph all the food, but after appetizers, I got glassy eyed, and forgot all about it.  There was a delicious Lasagna, and for dessert, all home made... 7 layer cookies, strufulli, and Mexican wedding cake.


yummiest baked clams

Logan introduced Superman to Christmas

Jimi (Mel's dad), JC, Melissa, and Logan




The Hostess with the Mostest

beautiful boy



scrumptious appetizers

Melissa and me

Melissa, and my sister





3 comments:

  1. How lovely!, Logan looks awesome ( he is so beautiful) the food looks great and you look terrific! I'm sure you had a very merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to know you had such a festive and scrumptious Christmas. You look great. And Logan is precious

    Love
    kj

    ReplyDelete


  3. Hello, Barbara.

    So lovely... Good feeling works.
    Thank you for your support all the time.

    A nice February.
    Greeting
    From Japan, ruma ❃

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.