Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

a little ramble

I am feeling like writing something, but I don't have any subject in mind, so this will be a rambling of thoughts, no doubt.


My computer would not connect with the internet yesterday, and I had to take it in for repair. Seems the ethernet thing was burned out or something, and a couple of other things I didn't quite catch. Just glad I was able to get it fixed. I feel so lonely without that connection to the world.

There is a chance I will be able to get a job that I can do from home, entailing things that can be done via computer, plus scanning and faxing stuff. Some thing part time, but just enough so that it would add to my social security to a level where I could live as a human being. I'm not sure when/if this will come through, and I don't want to jinx it by talking too much about it, but keep a good thought for me, will you.

Needless to say, my computer breaking down yesterday put me over the top with anxiety. It is still not out of my system. Some other stuff going on, too, but I don't want to get into it.

My Nikon camera decided to start working for a while, did I tell you? Yea.. I know it will conk out again in time, as that memory card slot is definitely defective, but for now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed. Don't have much to show yet, 'cept some recent pics I posted of Logan and Mel, the day she got her hair cut.

OK, I guess I got a little of what I wanted to say out of my system.

Till next time.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your computer continues on working well for you and good luck with the new job. I, too, would feel so disconnected from the internet if it isn't working too well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.