Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

coffee and sunrise

This morning I woke at 4am.  Then I saw my best friend, evie, come online at 5am.  She suggested we have coffee and watch the sunrise.  She lives across the hall from me, so she has an East view, whereas I get the sunset with the West view.  Evies windows don't open right now because she had to put a stick in the top to keep it from falling down.  We have pitiful windows in this apartment house.  They are double-paned, and not air-tight, so condensation builds inside of them, and the windows always look dirty.
I took this photo through one of evie's better windows.  Mind you, it is taken behind 2 panes of glass and a screen, so that's why it's not too clear.  So, for a change, here's today's sunrise.





~click pics to view larger images~

Hope you have a sunny day.

10 comments:

  1. Still a lovely pic! And a lovely time with a friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice view out your window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee, sunrise, morning paper. That does it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lovely way to enjoy our beautiful world, with a friend and coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it. Glad I came across your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the light coming through the curtain. :)

    I have the same sort of windows--permasmudged wobbly apartment windows. When the condensation beads up, my kittens like to lick it off the glass. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic skies! The sun is out for the first time in a few days here in Toronto. A blue sky always makes a day better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. it´s a great thing to take shots throu the curtains. :) Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos as usual ~Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family ~ hugs and namaste, Carol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. love seeing the sun through lace!! Thanks for visiting, Barbara! Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.