Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

get rid of word verification!

To those of you who still use word verification, could you please STOP?!  It is hard to read, and sometimes takes two or three times before it goes through correctly.  Why not just moderate your comments, so you could head off spam.  The word verification isn't fair to your readers, and probably keeps a lot of people from commenting.  If you don't know how to shut off the verification, ask, and I'll figure it out again and tell you.

Meanwhile, I am trying just once to get past a word verification... after that, it becomes too much of a bother.

3 comments:

  1. They are truly annoying. There are a couple of blogs that I follow that have it. Sometimes I just don't comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I can tell you have had it with word verification.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sing it loud sister Barb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.