Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Tibetan Museum of Art

Me and Evie visited the Tibetan Museum of Art today, in Staten Island.  It was just the tiniest of  places, with two rooms of Tibetan artifacts, including a beautiful sand painting under glass.  It was a little disappointing... not too sure what we were expecting.   Many years ago I had a dream that I was in some type of Tibetan monastery, and there were artifacts on 3 levels of display, and that's exactly what was there today.  Got a little bit of the chills when I saw it.









1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! Especially about the dream...!!! I'm so interested in dreams and logic behind them. A similar thing happened to me once. I dreamed about a room and then saw that same exact room on TV not long after... just creepy but so cool at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.