Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

late summer getaway

Spent a few days away with my sister, niece, and great-nephew, at a campgrounds in Pine Grove, PA.

(click on any pic see larger size slide show)


my sister going down the slide

Melissa going down the slide


mother and child under a raining mushroom




(The following pictures taken by Melissa)

the water felt healing


me and my beautiful great-nephew, Logan


throwing rocks

eating s'mores

cuddling with grandma




Mr Praying Mantis came to visit










3 comments:

  1. wonderful images of a happy family and great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you get out of the city to some cooler area - or maybe just haveing access to a cool pool!! Logan looks awesome, what a beautiful child

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh boy does this look fun. happy times….

    love
    kj

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.