Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

24/365 reflections

Free-write* on Reflections

The reflection of Logan's eyelashes on his face is what comes to mind right away.
Reflections of my mind -- isn't that a song?
Went on a photowalk a couple of years ago with the intention of photographing reflections.  That wasn't so easy to do, and I think I went with the alternate suggestion of "shadows".
Reflections on water -- the sky and trees.  All these things remind me of photography.




*A free-write is a type of automatic writing, where you just go with your stream of consciousness non-stop. There's no thought to spelling or grammar, and no editing of words. Supposedly this opens the mind up to greater creativity. They can be 5, 10 or 20 minutes long. Suggestions for freewrites are always welcome. Visit Evie, with whom I freewrite, at the space between colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, and spending some time with me... I am truly honored.